Currently offered to patients who want to reduce their upper facial wrinkles, the botulinum toxin has proven its effectiveness against forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet wrinkles and inter-eyebrow wrinkles.
Botulinum toxin injection is also used by doctors to reduce hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) mainly in the armpits.
- What is the difference between botulinum toxin and Hyaluronic Acid?
- How long does a botulinum toxin injection session last?
- Are there any special precautions after an injection of botulinum toxin?
- How long after the effects of botulinum toxin appear?
- Should I repeat the botulinum toxin sessions?
- What are the risks of a botulinum toxin injection?
- How old must I be to begin botulinum toxin injections?
More information on botulinum toxin injections :
Botulinum toxin injections
Publication date: 2020-06-09
Everything you need to know for the treatment of female intimacy
What you need to know about laser tattoo removal
What you should know about skin aging : dark spots and fine lines
Everything you want to know about hyaluronic acid
Everything you need to know about botulinum toxin
Everything you want to know about Focused Ultrasound